TAM's Conference is the premier annual event for Maryland community transportation professionals to participate in essential learning events and networking with colleagues. Speakers and sessions will keep attendees up to date with innovative technology, workforce development, communication strategies, funding, and regulations. The Conference also features a trade show / vendor reception with all of the latest community transportation goods and services.
There are a lot of elements that comprise the Conference. These include:
- Conference Breakout Sessions: Sessions geared to brining participants the knowledge and expertise they need to thrive in today's changing environment.
- Vendor Sessions: Workshops presented by industry experts talking about the latest products and services.
- General Sessions: Informative sessions with a focus on new developments and initiatives.
- Vendor Showcase: An evening trade show / reception where vendors will show off the latest goods and services.
- Networking: The Conference has many social events, meals and other opportunities for participants to meet with and learn from their peers.
- The premier event this year for networking will be the Partnership Dinner, which will have a 'Game Night' theme.
New this year, the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD will be the host site for the TAM Conference.
- Dates: Tuesday, October 23 through Thursday, October 25 2018
- Host Hotel: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club Inn, 180 Pier One Road, Stevensville, MD 21666
- Trade Show and Educational Sessions: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club, 500 Marina Club Road, Stevensville, MD 21666